- Work in a top tier company in the industry
- Gain extensive sales and management skills
Our client is one of the world well known international chemical company. With the growing demand, they are currently looking to further expand their team and presence in Japan.
- Ensure sales and development objectives are met, forecasted & aligned w. Financial Objectives
- Being the main point of contact for key accounts and development of new opportunities in the market
- Build and maintain strong relationships with current and potential customers through proactive communication and regular visits to discuss commercial opportunities
- Monitor, analyse and evaluate available information to clearly synthesize and report on competitor activities, product forecasts, market trends and evolutions, including proposals for actions
- Develop, negotiate, and monitor contracts and pricing strategy for new and existing business opportunities
- Evaluate and propose innovative solutions for customer problems and coordinate with internal resources (R&D, CTD) when needed to meet customer requests/demands and ensure issues are resolved
- Majored in Science (Chemical/Polymer knowledge is preferred) or Business. MBA a plus
- At least 7-10 years (or more) of experience in a commercial role, especially the Automotive market/industry, in a Multi-national company/ a global matrix
- Demonstrated track record of successful sales/negotiations, key account management/business development and internal/external relationships at multiple levels within the organisation.
- Japanese (native) language and Business English is required
Potential career growth and chance to work with a market leader