Kansai - Commodity Buyer - Global Automotive Supplier Co.
*Major multinational automotive supplier company
*Exciting opportunity for those who want to work in Direct Procurement
- Our client is a global automotive supplier company that has been in the global market for over 100 years.
- Manage and optimize sourcing activities in collaboration with global procurement team.
- Handle projects with large-size budgets for a variety of categories including logistics, IT, marketing, etc.
- Secure and manage suppliers and ensure that supplier selection is in line with segment strategy.
- Manage and execute agreements with suppliers; and secure outcome of sourcing in contractual packages.
- At least 3 years of experience in Purchasing
- Willingness to learn about the automotive industry
- Business level English and native level Japanese (speaking, reading, and writing)
- Large multinational automotive company
- Future career growth opportunities
- Opportunities to work with global teams
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Good work-life balance