Kanagawa - Commodity Buyer - Global Automotive Company
*Major multinational automotive company
*Exciting opportunity for those who want to work in Direct Procurement for an O
- Our client is an Original Equipment Manufacturer in the automotive industry. The company has been in the Japan market for over 70 years and they have over 5,000 people in their Japan office.
Manage and optimize sourcing activities with other members of Buying Team.
Secure and manage suppliers and ensure that supplier selection is in line with segment strategy.
Manage and execute agreements with suppliers during and after production; and secure outcome of sourcing in contractual packages.
- At least 3 years of experience in Purchasing
- Knowledge of automotive industry or willingness to learn
- Business level English and native level Japanese (speaking, reading, and writing)
- Large Original Equipment Manufacturer automotive company
- Future career growth opportunities
- Opportunities to work with global teams
- Opportunities to work abroad
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Good work-life balance