Junior Software Engineer
Receive comprehensive trainings in Europe.
Work with cutting edge technology.
Our client is a leading global services firm with strong record in the financial industry around the world. Recognised for their high quality service, they are expected to grow steadily both within Japan and worldwide.
- Responsible for developing high performing database technology internally.
- Full development life cycle from business analysis, development, testing, integration, documentation, to training
- Possibility of working on-site for clients abroad.
- Has 2 to 3 years of experience programming in C/C#/C++/Java/Ruby/Python
- Motivated problem solving mindset.
- Bilingual skills required - fluency in Japanese and English languages
- International work environment
- Receive comprehensive trainings in Europe
- Great work life balance