Junior Recruiter at Global Firm
Guaranteed career progression opportunities within HR, and job rotation opportu
Good work life balance with flexible working hours.
The client is a Global Leader in Management Consulting with strong brand presence and head quartered in the US. Their main clientele include the Fortune 500 companies as well as government and social sectors. They are present in 65 countries and are able to use their global expertise and local knowledge to provide customized management strategies for clients.
The Japan business is a rapidly expanding business with an international culture, many foreigners working at the organization and extensive collaboration with regional teams.
The Key responsibilities include:
- Plan, coordinate and drive candidate pipeline development for experienced professionals.
- Lead ongoing management of candidate pipeline and data, using existing tools and systems.
- Communicating with key stakeholders.
The successful candidate will hold:
- University degree.
- Recruitment sourcing experience.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills in English and Japanese.
The successful candidate will enjoy:
- Rapidly expanding and stable business in Japan.
- Guaranteed career progression opportunities within HR, and job rotation opportunities.
- Very diversified work culture having a mix of Japanese nationals and foreign expats.
- Good work life balance with flexible working hours.
- An attractive salary package.