Junior Real Estate Asset Manager
A boutique firm with an outstanding track record in Real Estate Investment
Outstanding learning opportunity to work with market leading professionals
Our client is the Real Estate investment arm of one Asia's leading capital markets and investment group. They were founded more than 30 years ago and have built an impressive footprint across the APAC region.
- Supervise and control PM, AM, venders and other outside professionals if applicable
- Manage approval process with appropriate recommendation for existing properties
- Suggestion to Acquisition Team for Under Writing, and disposition work with Acquisition Team
- Take any actions necessary for cash management and tax issues
- Corresponding to lenders, trust banks and refinance work for existing projects
- SPC management
- Investor relations
- Responding to any requirements when necessary
- Minimum 3-4 years' experience in real estate fund
- Proficiency in use of computer (esp. MS-office applications) and database applications.
- Outstanding numerical skills
- Native in English and Good command of written and spoken Japanese
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Self starter and also good team worker
Highly competitive salary package and an outstanding opportunity for learning and development.