Junior Portfolio Support
Great start to a career in Portfolio Management (New graduate ok!)
Very global team and business
Mature global Real Estate Investment firm with very strong Asia-Pacific business and offices around the world.
Initially you will focus on support the team with data entry, checking financial documents, validation and confirmations.
As you learn the business, learn about the clients, and gain experience you may have a chance to move into a more functional position closer to the business to directly work with clients, covering client reporting and with the eventual goal of becoming a Portfolio Manager in a number of years.
- Bilingual (English and Japanese is required for interviews and daily work)
- Interest in Real Estate Investment
- Looking to learn a lot and become a specialist in the industry
- Like working with global teams in Australia, Singapore, Hong Kong, London, etc
- 'Can-do' attitude
- Must have good attention to detail
- A very friendly and supportive team
- Remote work (you can have full remote, part time remote, flexible working hours)
- Excellent chance for someone to move into this industry, even without experience
- Very long and attractive career potential