Junior Java Developer - Global Finance Company
Good work-life balance in an international working environment
No financial services experience necessary
Our client is a Global Finance Company that provides services to institutions locally and globally. With a long standing trust from their clients, they have a promising future in Japan and all around the globe.
- Responsible for designing and developing features using Java.
- Collaborate with other developers to complete projects.
- Testing and fixing bugs in programs.
- Business level Japanese, and basic level English.
- Understanding and knowledge of Java.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related.
- Salary 6 to 9M yen.
- International work environment.
- Good work-life balance.