Junior IT Developer / Programmer
Opportunity to learn new technologies & financial markets
Client facing role. International working environment
About Our Client
One of the leading global financial firms.
Join a global team of highly capable technologist to develop high performance and high volume real-time multi-threaded applications. You will be responsible for full development lifecycle from requirements gathering, designing, development, testing and supporting of these business critical applications.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 2 years experience of hands-on programming
- Technical skills: C++ / C / Java / C#, STL, UNIX / Linux, Scripting
- Familiarity with Python / Perl / XML / other Internet technologies
- Robust self-starter, desire to learn new technologies and concepts
- Good communication skills. Bilingual in Japanese and English languages is required.
- Knowledge of Financial markets is advantageous but not mandatory
What's on Offer
- Highly competitive salary package plus very good company benefits
- This position offers the opportunity to further improve your technical skills and financial domain knowledge
- International, innovative, team work and open working culture