Junior IT Developer / Application Support
Opportunity to learn new technologies & financial markets
Client facing role. International working environment
About Our Client
One of the leading global financial firms.
Join a global team of highly capable technologist to develop and support business critical trading applications.
You will be responsible for full development life cycle from requirements gathering, designing, development, testing and supporting of these business critical applications.
On the job training will be provided.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 2 years experience of hands-on programming
- Technical skills: C++ / C / Java / C#, STL, UNIX / Linux, Scripting
- Familiarity with Python / Perl / XML / other Internet technologies
- Robust self-starter, desire to learn new technologies and concepts
- Good communication skills. Bilingual in Japanese and English languages is required.
- Knowledge of Financial markets is advantageous but not mandatory
What's on Offer
- Highly competitive salary package plus very good company benefits
- This position offers the opportunity to further improve your technical skills and financial domain knowledge
- International, innovative, team work and open working culture