Junior HRBP - Financial Services
Excellent opportunity to work under and learn from an impressive HR Director
Develop HR skillset in a global environment
The client is a leader in its field, being one of the biggest players in the asset management industry by assets under management. They have around 100 employees in Japan, and offer a plaftorm to move into a truly global platform.
The successful candidate is expected to work closely with management on:
- Identifying hiring needs and implementing hiring plans
- Employee relations: work closely with management to ensure best practice across the firm.
- Diversity & Inclsuion: lead initiatives for Japan.
- Performance Management, Sucession Planning and Organizational Development
- Fluent in both English and Japanese
- Unique 'HR vision', as well demonstrated interest in developing a career within Human Resources
- Previous experience in any area of HR is desirable
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Interaction with overseas offices on HR roll-outs, projects, initiatives and strategy
- Sophisticated and intelligent workforce, making it both a challenging yet rewarding environment
- Truly corporate environment, where performance is rewarded and there is opportunities to promote/transfer within the APAC region/globally
- Excellent remuneration package