Junior FP&A - Leading American Pharmaceutical company
An industry leading pharmaceutical company
Exciting new projects to grow and strengthen their Japanese business
This company is a world-renowned company in numerous industries, including pharmaceutical and manufacturing. They have taken part in the creation of many revolutionary products and are continuing to aid the growth of our society. With a history of over 100 years and great success in the APAC region, they are looking to expand business territory with the Japanese market. They are now expanding their financial team in Japan and are looking for excellent financial planners to lead their success of the Japanese business.
- Help create and analyze financial reports
- Support budgeting/ forecasting process.
- Report to the Financial manager and the finance team
- Analyze monthly financial results and prepare comprehensive analytical report.
- Support planning for new projects
- Business level of Japanese and English
- Keen on growing their finance experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Budgeting and forecasting experience is a plus
- Familiarity with Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint
- Not afraid to work in a fast-paced environment
- Expand financial skills at a multinational and fast-growing environment
- Great work life balance