Junior Finance Analyst at Engineering Service Company
Experinece FP&A Function and Stakeholder Management with Supervision
Growing Company in Japan with Career up Opportunity
This company is a Engineering professional service company that is growing their market share in Japan. They also have multiple business such as Consumer Goods product for construction purposes.
- Report to Sr FP&A Manager, work with FP&A team in preparing monthly and trimester finance reports, OPEX analysis and management.
- Work closely with all departments in deep dive into OPEX discrepancies and look into the root cause and work with FP&A team to take necessary measures as required
- Involved in various projects and other ad-hoc analysis and reports as required.
- FP&A or Accounting experience
- Business Level English
- Fluent Level Japanese
- Experience working as FP&A specialist
- International working environment
- Business partnering and Stakeholder management