Junior Customer Care Specialist - Training included [3.4M JPY]
One of the fastest international growing collaboration service providing company
Trainings will be in English to make you a real specialist
Our client is the world's fastest growing Collaboration Services Provider. They offer a range of Unified Communications and audio, web and video collaboration solutions, as well as virtual events. These are delivered in the Cloud for fast, scalable deployment.
As the Customer Care Specialist, you will be responsible for Internal and External Customer Service Satisfaction. Your roles and responsibilities will largely include:
- Providing effective diagnostic evaluation of end-user Customer needs and uses good judgement and timeliness in responding to and resolving each issue or complaint to the customers' satisfaction.
- Managing full cycle of case resolution includes: Identify, research, and resolve technical problems (escalation if needed), timely response to telephone calls and email
- Accurate documenting and tracking, and monitoring the problem to ensure a timely resolution.
- Logging and tracking supported calls in the designated CO system(s) prioritise and escalate jobs as required to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Identifying trends in the support calls and develop documentation to address these most-often reported problems and issues. Notify management of increasing trends, unusual activity or repeated activity.
- Updating Customer/Management on the status of current resolution efforts and attend daily/weekly meetings as requested of required.
- Assisting with the development and testing of newly designed products for operational integrity and function.
- Other miscellaneous duties assigned
- Fresh graduates or no experience
- Ability to multitask - Sense of urgency, maintain a positive attitude
- Excellent telephone presence with organised follow-up skills
- Ability to be proactive and able to take direction and establish ownership of projects.
- Demonstrated networking skills, able to foster strong relationships internally and externally.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong customer focus; service oriented attitude
- Bilingual in Japanese and English
You will receive a competitive salary.