Junior Bilingual IT Support
Contract to Permanent Position for International Firm
This is a Global Management Consultancy Firm that has been well established for over 40 years. The firm provides advice to public, private, and non-profit organisations. The company has been ranked #1 in Glassdoor best places to work awards a record number of times.
- Manage local requests for IT support and liaise with colleagues to ensure the appropriate and timely resolution of questions and issues raised.
- Assisting in making staff effective in the use of technology which will help them to improve efficiences and support their clients.
- Assist with clients working in our offices in both meeting rooms and secondment roles.
- Assist with the IT induction training of new staff members where required.
- Use your experience of Windows 10, office 365, PC Kitting and general IT support to help assist with company running and troubleshooting.
- Use guidelines and policies to ensure system reliability, data security and date integrity.
- Manage, support and create user accounts and permissions through Active Directory.
- Work with IT Vendor staff.
- Test and upgrade new applications.
- Knowledge of the firm's core applications including Microsoft Office and Windows
- A willingness to learn and support both software applications and hardware systems/infrastructure
- A good understanding of computing fundamentals.
- Able to manage own time effectively.
- Effective expression of ideas and instructions to internal and external clients.
- Some Help Desk or other IT-related experience.
- Fluent Japanese and Business English.
- To have the opportunity to work for an extremely successful multinational professional services firm and build your career.
- A flexible compensation system that will reflect your current experience.
- Full social benefits and full commute coverage.
- A great work-life balance thanks to the low overtime work that is required by the company.
- High Earning Potential
- Temp to Perm