Junior Bengoshi Associate - International Law Firm
Top-tier law firm
About Our Client
An international law firm with more than 38 offices in the United States, Latin America, Europe, the Middle East and Asia, and 2000 attorneys worldwide
* Reviewing, drafting, negotiating and executing all types of contracts.
* Assist M&A operations.
* Working in the new gaminig/casino practice
* Advice clients both in Japanese.
* Coordinate with other teams M&A projects.
The Successful Applicant
* The candidate must have the ability to function smoothly in a global team environment with culturally diverse team members.
* Not necessary any relevant experience.
* Necessary Japanese Bar qualification.
What's on Offer
* Possibility to work in one the largest company in the world.
* Diversity of projects with top class clients.
* Competitive remuneration