500万円 - 800万円
Internal mobility (locally and internationally)
Large international team
Large Japanese securities company
- As a member of the Data Analytics team, lead and execute data analytics projects in accordance with departmental internal audit standards and methodology. The position's primary responsibility is to support all of Japan internal audit activities, risk assessment, continuous monitoring, audit execution, and audit issues follow-up.
Work independently with auditees and with minimal supervision to identify data sources for analytics. Collect data to analyse to support the audit.
- Understand data structures; develop automation to extract relevant data for audit testing.
- Develop, test and implement data analytics solutions
- Visualize data analytics results and findings through visualisation tools such as Qlik, Tableau, Power BI, etc.
- Contribute to the expansion of the audit's Continuous Monitoring Program by developing automated analytics and reports.
- Experience developing database queries or code development required as is demonstrated ability to write SQL queries and analyse large volumes of data. Prior experience designing and implementing data marts would be seen as an advantage.
- Prior experience in a data analytics role with hands-on experience working with data.
- Experience with software tools and languages used in data analytics and/or data mining such as SQL Server, Informatica, Python and R. Practical experience of using machine learning algorithms (e.g. Python Pandas) and/or searching technologies such as ElasticSearch would be seen as an advantage.
- Experience with visualization technologies such as Qlik, Tableau, Power BI etc.
- Bilingual - Business level Japanese/English
- Young, dynamic and outgoing team
- Utilize new technology to improve audit processes
- International movement
- Excellent work-life balance with work from home option, flexible working hours and independence