Junior Accountant- Top European Automotive Company
Help the growth of the financial team at a top multinational company.
Influence new and fresh global projects.
This company has a history of over 100 years, and is continues to grow as a multinational company. They are an European firm that are greatly respected in the industry for providing numerous pivotal products. They looking to further grow their company business in Japan and are taking on new and impactful projects. In order for these project to succeed, the finance team will play an essential role in keeping projects on the right track.
- Help prepare monthly and annual account reports
- Help prepare financial reports for any necessary projects
- Support the team and create report to the financial manager
- Aid the creation of budget and implementation of budget
- Support internal and external audit and tax review
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Work with 3rd party vendor on tax related matters
- Business level of Japanese and English
- Solid accounting knowledge
- Studying for post graduate qualifications (CPA, JCPA, etc)
- Team builder
- Not afraid to work in a fast paced environment
- High potential candidates looking for a step up
- Experience working in an influential energetic automotive company
- Aid the growth of the Japanese business in an greatly international environment