Junior Accountant Large Multinational IT Firm
Help the growth of the financial team at a top IT firm.
Influence new and fresh global projects.
This company has a history of over 30 years, and is continues to grow as a multinational company. They are an American firm looking to further grow their company business in Japan. They are taking on new and impactful projects, and the finance team has an essential role to make these projects succeed.
- Conduct monthly and annual account reports
- Prepare financial reports for any necessary projects
- Support team and create report to the financial manager
- Aid the creation of budget and implementation of budget
- Support internal and external audit and tax review
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Work with 3rd party vendor on tax related matters
- Business level of Japanese and English
- Solid accounting knowledge
- Studying for post graduate qualifications (CPA, JCPA, etc)
- Team builder
- Not afraid to work in a fast paced environment
- High potential candidates looking for a step up
- Experience working in an influential energetic IT company
- Aid the growth of the Japanese business in an greatly international environment