Jr Security Analyst at Unicorn Security Startup
Hottest Security Pre-IPO startup
Flex time/work from home | International | Rapidly growing
Our Client is a global pre-IPO startup cyber security company specializing in endpoint detection and response software. The company is based in Boston, Massachusetts. Company was founded in 2012 in Tel Aviv, Israel by former cyber security experts from the Israel Defense Forces Unit 8200. The company moved its headquarters to Boston, MA in 2014. Company has recently received a number of investments from third parties and is now considered the hottest Cyber-Security Unicorn (valued to over 1 Billion USD) in the world.
- Perform ongoing security analysis
- Solving security incidents under defined SLAs
- Addressing clients inquiries via phone, e-mail and live chat
- Work closely with the company's Customer Success and Sales teams
- Good understanding of networks
- Good command of modern operating systems (Windows - must, OSX & Linux- advantage)
- Familiarity with malware techniques and attack techniques (e.g. code injection, DGA, hooks, etc.)
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Great interpersonal skills with a service-oriented approach
- Detail-oriented with the ability to work both individually and within a team
- Fluency in Japanese and English and excellent reading, writing, and speaking skills
- Permanent employee.
- On shift. No night shifts and Remote works during weekends.
- Benefits: Social Insurance, transportation.