Jr. Marketing Manager
Work in a top tier company in the industry
Gain extensive marketing experience
About Our Client
Our client is the multinational manufacturer of flavours, fragrances and active cosmetic ingredients. With the growing demand, they are currently looking to further expand their team and presence in Japan.
- Use in-depth category, brand, consumer, and fragrance understanding to support new fragrance development projects
- Monitor new launch activity, record, purchase new launch products and collaborate with marketing colleagues in different regions
- Organise new product meeting internally and for clients
- Create and deliver client presentations, under the supervision of a marketing manager
- Provide support to marketing, sales, evaluation, and perfumery by monitoring, synthesising and disseminating market and consumer information
- Provide support to marketing and graphics colleagues on marketing programmes and projects
- Contribute to standard category reviews and trends presentations
The Successful Applicant
- University Degree/Business/Marketing (or equivalent)
- 4 -5 years of experience in industry, in marketing or related function.
- Verbal and written command of English (and local language at native level)
- Proficiency in using common PC applications.
- Demonstrates knowledge of products, trends, key customers, and competitors
- Ability to analyse (consumer) data to strengthen consumer awareness and understanding
- Able to integrate information effectively cohesively from multiple sources (primary/secondary,) methodologies (quantitative and qualitative) or past studies
- Able to translate data into insights and provide strategic recommendations,
What's on Offer
- Potential career growth and chance to work with a market leader