- Lead DevOps in the company
- Global Insurance Company with a diverse environment
【About the Company】
The company is a worldwide leader in the areas of insurance and asset management. The company provides various products and services through different sales channels to meet the diversified customer's needs, while focusing on CR activities such as risk edification in order to be socially responsible and to contribute to sustainable development of the country and regions.
The main businesses in Japan are related to financial protection, such as insurance, asset management and assistance. They provide products and services that protect customers from risks.
You will have the opportunity to join a company that is leading the DevOps transformation, leveraging cutting-edge tools, practices, technologies to deliver faster, cheaper, stable and secured cloud-based business applications.
You will be mainly responsible to design and build web applications, either frontend or backend or both. You will also design the overall architecture of web applications and evolve them to ensure maximum performance and stability
-3+ years experience developing web applications
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Proficient understanding of server-side programming language such as Node.js, Java, Python, etc.
- Must have Japanese language proficiency level N4 or above
- Must have business level English language ability - TOIEC 700 up or equivalent.
- Experience with the entire Software Development Life Cycle
What Makes this Role Attractive?
-Global Insurance Company
- Lead the DevOps Transformation of the company
-Great Salary Package