- Learn on the job, Keep up with new trends
- Earn up to JPY 6.5M/Yr!
About Our Client
Work for a multinational technology company that specializes in business consulting, IT and outsourcing services. Our client is one of the largest IT consulting companies in the world qualifying for a Forbes ranking. Moreover, get to enjoy what you do. Work in diverse teams and take part in global assignments, this job is all about rewarding you. Rewarding your expertise, rewarding your effort and rewarding your contribution. Apply today!
After initial required training on IBM-ODM and project knowledge transfer, candidate should able to perform below roles and responsibilities:
1. Acting as key developer in ODM (java based IBM tool used as business rule engine) , java. This includes
(i) Understand the existing ODM rule app project source codes, environments, deployments, testing procedures.
(ii) Requirement understanding and update system requirement, detail level design and test scenario documents.
(iii) Implement the requirement with best possible solution and best programming/coding methods without impact on existing functionalities.
(iv)Write a java programs, quality testing and produce test evidences to customer.
2. Customer communication in both Japanese, English at required places to support existing issues, problem in testing, fixing bugs and in scope technical support to customer.
3. Change request analysis, implementation, writing test scenarios, degrade testing and quality checks.
4. Attend the defect triage meetings and take an appropriate actions on assigned tasks, defects as required.
The Successful Applicant
- 7+ Years of software development experience with Java, J2EE, Web technologies.
- Experience working with web services development using SOAP and REST technologies.
- Good knowledge on database, SQL etc.
- Experience working with excel, writing macros and VBA understanding.
- Experience working on client -server frameworks, tomcat, WebSphere etc.
- Experience with customer communication, requirement gathering and analysis, solutions and feasibility studies.
- Experience working on customer facing applications, Interfaces integration and multi-vendor teams.
- Knowledge of IBM technologies like ODM, FileNet will be added advantage.
- Good knowledge/understanding of Insurance domain will be added advantage.
- Ability/interest to learn new technologies, grasping and start working with minimal supervision.
- Bilingual Requirement: JLPT N2/business level and at least business level English proficiency.
What's on Offer
- An opportunity to learn new skills
- Collaborations with global teams
- An opportunity to explore diverse tech environments
- Earn competitively