Biannaual Company Retreats to Bahamas , Free lunch & Dinner, Flex Work Hours
Remote Work once a week; 30 days paid holidays.
Our client is a global company in the InsurTech industry that is based out of Europe. In Japan, they are currently aggressively expanding its reach within the insurance market. They operate in over 15 countries and have been around for almost 20 years.
- Work with our client's customer on implementing their system smoothly.
- Use Java or Gosu on a daily basis to assist with implementation of system.
- Define functional requirements and test developed solutions.
- Minimum 2-4 years of commercial experience.
- Solid Knowledge of Java/ Gosu or other object-oriented language.
- N2 Japanese is a must; Business level English.
- Experience with continuous integration, code quality and automated testing.
- Company retreats every quarter, Free lunch & Dinner, Flex Work Hours
- 3 Months Paid Paternity Leave, 45 paid holidays, Remote Work once a week
- Great Work-Life balance, flexible management and opportunity to visit HQ multiple times a year.
- Take part in leading the expansion phase into the Japanese market and have a great impact on the business.
- Travel opportunities to HQ in Europe. Possible relocation if interested.