- Grow your profile in a global e-commerce company
- Work from home opportunities
About Our Client
Our client is an established e-commerce giant. They have experienced continued growth and expansion. As part of their expansion plan, they are currently seeking a strong Java Technical Lead. This person will lead/contribute to the technical design and architecture for projects of sizable scope. The ideal candidate that can also perform complex programming tasks, support and enhance existing applications by performing research, and mentor lesser experienced Java Developers.
- Independently performs and guides, assist or mentor others, with data design, software coding, testing, debugging, documentation, and installation to the production environment in accordance with industry best practices
- Converts business requirements or problems into technical requirements.
- Leads/Contributes to the technical design and architecture to enable secure, scalable, and maintainable software.
- Must be able to clearly articulate the implications of design/architectural decisions, issues and plans to technology leadership.
- Develop reusable patterns and encourage innovation.
- Collaborate on the design with other team members and product owners, both inside and outside the team.
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years of Java experience with minimum 2+ years as a Java Tech Lead/Lead Developer (server-side and front-end development).
- Building design patterns and software engineering best practices.
- Knowledge of API development
- SQL, relational database modeling and design.
- Business level english and Conversational level Japanese - preferably above JLPT N4.
- Exisiting work Visa in Japan is required for this position
- Bachelors or Masters in Electrical/ Computer Software or Physics
What's on Offer
- Flexible work environment designed for WFH benefits
- Continue to grow portfolio in leading e-commerce industry
- 7M-9M per Annum based on skillset
- Candidate will be given the freedom to try other roles apart from being a Java lead
- Opportunity to be converted into permanent hire after contract period