Java Developer (Data Engineer) - Global FinTech Firm
Contract to pemanent!
Global Team! English only OK!
Our client is a growing FinTech firm in the space of on-line payments, and it's goal is to promote simplicity and ease of transactions for all consumers. The company is growing thanks to its success in Japan, with plans to expand overseas in the future.
The company culture puts priority on working smart and not hard and the company offers the flexibilty to all employees to work from home during the pandemic.
You role will include but not limited to the following responsibilities:
- Development of new tools using Java
- Enhance existing data pipeline
- Implement business logic on manipulating incoming data
- Implement data dictionary/schema strategy
- Implement secure & high performance data access layer/API
- Data Maintenance Tool
- Implement a UI which provide easy data maintenance
- Implement the necessary IAM, ACL & auditing
- High level of Java skill; in particular I/O optimization, concurrency & memory management
- High level of database (any RDBMS) knowledge & stored procedures
- AWS Cloud knowledge on S3, Lambda, ECS, CloudFormation, Terraform
- Experience with git-like source control, CircleCi, Docker
- Good knowledge & documentation management
If you are the successful candidate, you will be entitled to the following features:
- To work for one a growing FinTech firm and advance your career
- A competitive high-base salary of up to JPY 9M/year
- Full employment and social benefits + full transportation coverage
- To work in a global team of bright engineers and enrich your technical skills and knowledge
- A great work-life balance and work-place flexibility. WFH offered by the company