Java API Developer
Be part of a global team
Employing only the best in the field, our client is a global pioneer in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. With all its practices and offerings at the forefront of innovation, the group addresses the entire breadth of stakeholders' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms.
The successful candidate will:
- Analyze local business needs, local country and regional IT systems, local market needs including locale, data regulatory needs and present proposals that include high level technical solutions, estimates and project plans.
- Converts business problems into programming instructions.
- Designs and codes programs; creates test transactions and runs tests; revises as necessary.
- Monitors operating efficiency of existing application systems.
- Reviews, analyzes, and modifies programming systems, including encoding, testing, debugging and installing for a large-scale system.
- Maintains records to document program development and revisions.
- Provide technical support to project teams throughout project life-cycle around technology platforms, solution design, security, debugging, profiling, performance tuning etc.
- Provide governance over project teams to ensure standards and best practices are being followed.
- Japanese language skills above N3 and at least business level English
- Minimum 7+ years of design and development experience
- Demonstrated experience with designing, implementing and deploying scalable and performant web and mobile applications at global scale.
- Strong understanding of CS fundamentals, Object Oriented Design, algorithm design and Data Structures
- Strong Web Application development experience preferably using Spring, Java,
- Demonstrated experience in server-side technologies such asMicroservices.Container technologies like Docker, Kubernetes or OpenShiftCloud services such as AWS or Azure and other server technologies such as Spring Cloud
- Experience in Solution Design, Data modelling, REST API design
- Experience with Waterfall and Iterative development methodologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in Configuration Management, DevOps automation.
- Experience designing multi-tenant SaaS systems.
- Experience with MongoDB, Spring Cloud.
- Experience in performance testing and tuning.
- Highly motivated and thrive in an environment where problems are open-ended.
- Enjoy engaging in passionate discussions with people and letting the best ideas rise to the top.
- Excited about technology, have a strong interest in learning and playing with the latest technologies.
- Working independently and able to manage large scale projects.
- A competitive salary.
- Transparency where promotion criteria is concerned.
- Enrolment to other company benefits.