Japanese Speaking Cyber Security Manager (IT)
Work in a global MNC firm, Flexible Work hours, Great Compensation
International Work Enviornment; Free Lunches
Our client is a Fortune 500 Insurance firm that has been operating in the Japanese market for over 40 years.
- To be main point of contact for taking actions over cyber related cases and responding to any emerging threat.
- Be a member for Cyber Incident response team and to provide appropriate response in time of cyber threat or actual cyber attack.
- Proactively working with global counterparts for planning and executing of activities related to global alignment of global standard tools
- Knowledge about system risk mindset and ability to conduct risk assessment
- Familiar with regulatory guidelines relating to financial industry (FSA, FISC)
- Experience in internal coordination with internal stakeholders both from IT and business
- Work Life Balance
- Flexible working hours
- Good Compensation