Japan Sales Manager
Lead a Sales Team in a multinational chemical firm
Be part of a growth and people-oriented firm
About Our Client
A multinational manufacturer and marketer of chemical products for consumers and industrial customers that manufactures assorted polyurethanes, performance products, and adhesives.
- Develop and execute APAC sales strategies in Japan
- Lead the Japan Sales team to drive for higher volume and better growth.
- Deliver sales plans and budgets in line with global/regional business strategy.
- Work with global key account manager to ensure that Key Account plans are effectively implemented.
The Successful Applicant
- Native-level Japanese, Business-level English
- Bachelor degree or above, preferably in Chemical-related disciplines
- Extensive commercial experience
- Experience of leading a sales team
What's on Offer
Competitive Salary and Benefits