Japan Sales Manager (Livestock feed)
500万円 - 1000万円
International market leader in the Animal Nutrition industry
Flexible work conditions
Multinational industry leader in the Animal Nutrition and Agricultural industries.
- Achieve the sales revenue and profit targets
- Develop and implement an annual account plan for sales in Japan.
- Provide technical presentation to customers.
- Support distributors, including technical and product training.
- Manage account pricing in accordance to directions set by the Business Director.
- Execute the strategic plans as if relates to the assigned territory.
- Bachelor of Science or veterinary degree with three to five years experience in sales.
- Seed, livestock or Aqua related industry experience.
- Distributor management and relationship-building skills.
- Native level Japanese and Business English
Domestic and international business travel
Flexible work schedule