- hourly rate 2500- 3000 yen
- working for well-known healthcare company
About Our Client
Well-known healthcare company
1. Ensure to process timely and accurately the assigned country payrolls.
2. Implement process improvements related to payroll delivery.
3. Provide Tier 2 support to all country payroll queries, ensuring to deal with responses in a timely manner. Where required, follow up with vendors or escalate to direct manager or up on PeopleServices hierarchical chain.
4. Use global payroll tools and prepare appropriate payroll calculations to ensure proper payroll processing.
5. Serve as a subject matter expert for time and attendance.
6. Facilitate and participate in governance process used for analysis and approval of allocated country payrolls work requests and projects.
The Successful Applicant
・ Minimum 3-5 years of payroll experience for Japan is required or equivalent, ideally in amultinational environment
・ Proved prior experience in working with a global payrollvendor and in implementing/testing/operating with automated interfaces.
・ Workday end-user experience/ desirable SAP experience
What's on Offer
Hourly rate 2500- 3000 yen per hour plus commute
working from home. Go to office once a week
9am to 530pm
working at Otemachi