[Japan to Malaysia!] TTP Accountant
Work in Japan and then get transferred to Malaysia offices! (Temp to Perm)
The salary is negotiable and depends on experience
About Our Client
Our client is a global European fashion brand with over 30,000 employees worldwide.
* Responsible for recording and reporting of data related to the sale of goods in compliance with company policies.
* Perform revenue accounting.
* Process customer credit, review existing accounts, analyze and approve new account applications
* Manage process adjustments and deductions related to revenue accounting.
* Prepare chargeback invoices incl. cashback process (rebate processing)
* Act as point of contact for internal parties and customers
The Successful Applicant
* 2-3 years of experience in a similar role and understanding of accounting principles, fair credit practices and collection regulations
* Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
* Data entry skills along with a passion for working with numbers
* Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and standard software tools
* Proficiency in MS Office and ideally knowledge in SAP
* High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
* Continuous improvement mindset, process orientation and a solution orientated work approach
* Fluency in writing, reading and speaking in Japanese and English
What's on Offer
- Great opportunity at a global European fashion brand
- Work in Japan and then get transferred to Malaysia offices! (Temp to Perm)
- The salary is negotiable and depends on experience