Japan Account Sales Manager - Logistics
Attractive salary package
International working environment
Our client is a global company that specializes in providing supply chain solutions for international clients across various industries, such as food, life sciences, consumer goods, and industrial areas. They focus on Cold Chain Solutions and are working closely on a number of projects related to the distribution of the Covid Vaccines.
- Identify and sign-up distribution channels within a defined territory.
- Manage and motivate accounts assigned.
- Prepare weekly reports to Japan Sales Manager.
- Oversee support activities in Japan, maintaining excellent communications with Corporate offices.
- At least 10 years demonstrated success in a quota-carrying sales position.
- At least 5-year experience successfully managing direct sales staff.
- Experience building an organization away from corporate support functions.
- Experience selling hardware and software to large organizations with the complex decision and sign-off processes.
- Familiarity with selling into the Industrial industries a plus.
- Business level of English and Japanese.
- Attractive salary package.
- International working environment.
- Opportunity to learn and work with new technology.