IT/Digital Business Analyst at Leading Healthcare Company - 10M
To deliver strategic digital transformation initiatives locally and globally
Excellent Work Life Balance
One of the leading healthcare manufacturer in the world. Their product is highly recognised in both global and Japanese markets for its advanced technology, quality and user satisfaction.
- Supports the implementation and roll-out of new applications and functionality from intake through implementation.
- Creates, documents and manages project plans, tasks, and deliverable; identifies dependencies and resource requirements.
- Identifies, communicates and management high levels of technical risk
- Supports Contracting, Funding Approval and Project Budget
- Supports partnership with business partners to understand business processes, prioritise needs and document requirements.
- Intermediate English skill (TOEIC over 700)
- Experience partnering with external vendors and business partners on projects
- Experience design thinking
- Experience in one or more and understanding of:
a) Gathering and documentation of requirements
b) Test planning, test case development and execution
c) Software design, code/configure, build and deploy
- Excellent work life balance
- proactive, livery IT culture
- International environment
- Good prospect of internal promotion
- Flextime, remote work is available