IT Technical Analyst in Maihara
Global Pharmaceutical Company
Very good career progression
About Our Client
Global Pharmaceutical company with a very strong pipeline and global presence in more than 30 countries.
- Act as a focal contact point for the Global teams supporting the incident management process.
- Follow up open Incident and Problem Management tickets for the site.
- Maintain extensive understanding of the local technical environment. (Corporate IT Infrastructure, Dedicated Manufacturing Networks, Lab and Production environments.)
- Accountable for ensuring the full list of local applications is updated and maintained
- Ensure the local application service model is managed per the process.
The Successful Applicant
- 4+ years IT system development and support experience - taking technology oriented roles.
- 3+ years Experience working with internal IT business analysts and business Subject Matter experts to develop solutions together.
- Experience in a global and outsourced IT organization
What's on Offer
- Very good career progression in Japan and globally
- Good incentives