IT Support Specialist- Leading Vehicle Technologies Company
Competitive fringe benefits
Stable career development in a global company
Found in US, our client is one of the top- global supplier of technologies and services. With 15,000+ employees in more than 40 countries, our client has evolved a uniquely diverse and innovative culture. By leveraging talent and knowledge and by creating an environment of collaboration, customer needs are satisfied worldwide. To cope the fast-growing trend, the Tokyo office is hiring a high caliber candidate for internal IT helpdesk support.
The successful candidate will report to IT Manager for the below tasks:
* Research, troubleshoot, and resolve user difficulties with desktops, laptops, printers, and other hardware or software solutions in a Microsoft environment;
* Provide first-level desktop support, responding to requests and problems;
* Assist users with software such as Microsoft Windows server, EDI Application, etc.;
* Handle all-rounded IT helpdesk request from local and abroad;
* Assist on purchasing management, invoice processing management.
* 2+ years of related experience in multinational company;
* Familiar with common office equipment and system including MS Office, MS Server, network;
* Fluency in spoken and written Japanese and high level of English;
* Ability to handle multiple tasks in a high demand environment;
* Excellent soft skills and user empathy.
* Excellent remuneration package
* Global and regional exposure
* Dynamic working culture
* Excellent culture and Lots of room to grow