IT Support Level 1/2
Great work life balance
Excellent Opportunity to be part of a Global Legal Firm
Our global Legal firm Client is situated in 35 plus countries within 5 continents. As a well established and expanded Firm they are in a strong position to help clients all around the world for their legal requirements. The companies ambition is to maintain itself as leader in its expertise by delivering exceptional value and quality to their clients.
- Being highly skilled and capable, helping our customers get the most out of our technologies and working in the most efficient way.
- Monitor the firm's IT ticketing system for calls escalated to you and work to resolve these within the guidelines of the IT Services and Operations Team SLAs.
- Assisting in making our lawyers effective in the use of technology which will help them to improve efficiencies and support their clients.
- Assist with clients working in our offices in both meeting rooms and secondment roles.
- Provide meeting room audio visual support.
- Mobile working: showing lawyers and support staff how to utilise our technology whilst on the move and make sure they have all that they need to work effectively when away from the office.
- Increase the knowledge of business support functions to ensure that they take advantage of all IT services available.
- Represent end user interests back into IT through your line manager or Head of IT in regular team meetings and ad hoc engagements.
- Assist with the IT induction training of new staff members where required.
- Perform desk side coaching and ensure every new starter is IT proficient in as short a time as possible.
- Computer and mobile inventory management.
- Perform basic site management of IT equipment and infrastructure where required.
- Business level Japanese / Business level English
- A strong working knowledge of the firm's core applications including Microsoft Office and Windows.
- A willingness to learn and support both software applications and hardware systems.
- A sound understanding of computing fundamentals.
- Able to manage own time effectively without direct supervision.
- Effective expression of ideas and instructions to internal and external clients.
GOOD TO HAVE:
- Help Desk or other IT-related experience.
- Experience in a professional services environment.
- Previous networking, server, storage and/or systems administration experience.
- To have the opportunity to work for an extremely successful multinational professional services firm and build your career.
- A flexible compensation system that will reflect your current experience.
- Full social benefits and full commute coverage.
- A great work-life balance thanks to the low overtime work that is required by the company.
- High Earning Potential
- Temp to Perm