IT Support - Global Securities Firm
Work from home Ok!
Our client is a global securities firm and part of a large European financial group that has business around the globe. Their office in Tokyo is an international community of talented individuals that strive for excellence in what the do while prioritizing work-life balance.The company is know for its excellent working environment and equal benefits to all the employees.
You role as a core Service Desk Support Analyst will consist of the following responsibilities:
- Handle requests from Users in a timely manner
- Creation/Deletion of User Accounts (not only Windows but other applications as well)
- Application/Software Installation
- License and Asset Management
- Client Patching (Windows and other Software/Plug-ins
- Setting up Computers/Smartphones/Other IT devices for new hires
If you meet the following criteria then you are probably the right candidate for the role:
- Conversational Japanese (at least N3) and fluent English, which would allow you to support users in Japanese and collaborate with the international infrastructure team
- 2 to 3 years experience working as IT support.
- Basic knowledge of windows environment and a products
- Understanding of active directory administration
- Understanding of citrix environments
If you are the successful candidate, you will get access to the following:
- An excellent opportunity to work for an international finance firm
- A salary of up to JPY 5M / year.
- Full employment and social benefits + full transportation coverage
- To work in multi-cultural environment that consists of highly-talented individuals.
- A great work-life balance and a flex-time system that makes working there enjoyable.