IT Support Field Service Engineer
Join a hugely successful Investment and commercial Real Estate Firm
Multicultural and Modern Work Environment
Our Client is an International Investment and Real Estate Firm. They are located in over 90 Countries all around the globe offering a number of services like integrated servicing, facilities, project managing, property management and more. This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a huge international based firm.
- Provide Support for PC issues on site with clients on site and remotely.
- Provide support and install hardware.
- Install and train on Client software.
- Support with clients internal projects, data migration, PC Setups etc.
- Manage Inventory.
- Experience providing support in a windows 7 and 10 environment
- Experience working in a large scare organisation.
- Experience installing and supporting Office 365
- Experience with common Windows services
- Solid experience working with ITIL v3 Foundation
- Minimum Business level English and Japanese.
Good To Have:
- Experience with Cisco Systems
- To have the opportunity to work for an extremely successful multinational professional services firm and build your career.
- A flexible compensation system that will reflect your current experience.
- Full social benefits and full commute coverage.
- A great work-life balance thanks to the low overtime work that is required by the company.
- High Earning Potential.