IT Support Engineer
Opportunity to work in a rapidly growing industry
Our client is a multinational manufacturer known for producing a variety of innovative analytical instruments. The company operates worldwide and presently expanding their office in Japan. They are currently having a big IT project and looking to add and IT Support Engineer to their team.
* Handle day to day technical domain and document desktop support operations
* Oversee user support and Solve issues/questions raised by users.
* Purchasing, replacement and PC setup
* Maintenance of IT asset inventory, Diagnose hardware and software faults
* First level contact point and first level support .
* Willingness to learn CRM
- Has desktop IT support experience
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Able to communicate effectively and works independently and detail-oriented
- Approachable and Good communicator in both English and Japanese
- Knowledge in CRM is advantageous
- Grow your profile in a rapidly expanding organization
- Stable development in a market-leading company
- Opportunity to work in a flexible work environment that is diverse and inclusive