IT Support Engineer -US Fortune 500
Good development in an international company
Our client is top ten privately-owned company of US with 100,000 employee over the world, making US 35 billion+ revenue every year. With over 100 years of history, they are leading the market as American global manufacturer of confectionery, pet food, and other food products and a provider of animal care services. They are currently looking for a helpdesk support for Tokyo office, supporting around 600 users.
- Work closely with the IT Support team to address any and all technology issues for users in Tokyo under supervision of the IT Support Manager.
- Investigate, troubleshoot, and resolve first level software, hardware, systems and user problems in a timely manner.
- Perform various user, equipment and software tasks, e.g., setting up workstations, reimaging and replacing hard drives, computers, laptop setup and some server tasks. Ad hoc requests are also attended to.
- Telecommunication systems, servers and switch monitoring and maintenance under supervision of the IT Support Manager and/or telecommunication specialist team.
- Provide multimedia services including: setup, support and monitoring audio-visual equipment for conferences both internally and externally.
- 3+ years IT support experience with Windows 7/10, MS Office 2016 and MAC/ iOSX environment
- Good command in both Japanese (must) and English (preferred)
- Willing to work in a fast-paced an international working environment
- Attractive package and fringe benefits
- Fast track career development in US fortune 500
- International working environment
- Good work-life-balance
- Good on-job training
- Latest IT system and all-rounded support