IT support engineer - Leading Seed Company
Competitive fringe benefits
Stable career development in a global company
Founded in 1850s, our client is a big Agriculture company focusing on seed development and life sciences industry applications, with headquarter in Chiba, Japan. They have 120+ employees in Tokyo office and 500+ staffs across the globe.
* Provide a "friendly face" point of contact and problem resolution for internal users
* Troubleshooting any software, hardware, network, phone, print or telecommunication issues that may arise for in-office and all remote staff (both Windows and Mac);
* Handling onboarding related tasks, including equipment provisioning, account provisioning and new hire education
* Enforcement of IT policies (security, email, accounts, passwords, compliance, etc);
* Assist in long term IT projects as necessary.
* Technical support experience in both Windows and Mac OS systems;
* Fluent in Japanese is a must, good English (reading and writing) is a plus;
* Understanding of PC environment, MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook);
* Able to work independently and to embrace different new technologies.
* Attractive fringe benefits
* Exposure to handle APAC IT projects
* Good career development in a US based IT company
* Work life balance
* International company culture