- Excellent work-life balance
- International enviroment, be part of Asia pacific team
Pioneer international company in IT services, with more than two thousand employees worldwide.
Positively increasing market activities in Japan, China and other Asia Pacific countries even amidst COVID-19
- Monitor Desktop Team performance using the various measuring analytic tools available.
- To supervise, transfer knowledge and mentor junior members of the desktop Team.
- To work alongside project/programme managers to ensure successful delivery of projects/work-streams that gear towards Group IT transformation Road map
- Accountable for achieving 2nd level fix rate in accordance with departmental KPIs and SLAs
- Demonstrably high level of customer services skills and team player focus
- Demonstrably knowledge in O365, Azure, Intune, Powershell and SCCM
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- At least five years of experience of supporting PC technology
- At least two years of experience of networking technology
- At least three years of experience of server technology
- Fluency in Japanese and conversational level in English
Enjoy a Work-Life balance
Work in an international environment
Report to a global head office