IT Support Engineer - Global Financial Services Group
International and dynamic working environment
Our client is a Canadian listed international finance group that helps people by providing financial advice, investment products as well as asset management solutions. With more than 100 years of history, the company's principal operations covers North America, Europe, Japan, APAC etc. They are looking for a high-caliber candidate to join the well-established IT Support team as L2 IT Support.
Successful candidates will report to IT Manager to perform the below duties:
* Provide all-rounded IT internal support for the company including PC and windows support, trouble-shooting, system migration, integration and IT projects etc.;
* Perform software and hardware installation and upgrade; routine file backups; system and application configurations;
* Manage IT inventory and licenses; assist in IT procurement and vendor management;
* Respond to telephone calls, email and tickets escalated from L1 IT support team;
* Maintain close communication with external vendors on technical maintenance.
* 3+ years of related experience in sizable company/ financial institution
* Good knowledge of Windows 7/ 10, Office 365, etc.;
* Fluent level written and verbal Japanese, proficiency in written and verbal English;
* Able to work independently with good communication and interpersonal skills.
* Attractive fringe benefits
* Employee training and development programs
* Good work life balance in open and friendly environment
* International office in Shinjuku