IT Support Analyst
Very successful, global financial services company
Good career advancement opportunities
Our client for this role is a major European asset management firm. Their Japan and Asia-Pacific businesses have been very successful in recent years, and expanding at the moment. The Tokyo office is an international environment, with high calibre and supportive individuals working there.
This role is both technical and customer facing. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing 1st & 2nd level support to the regional business as well as staff located in Tokyo, as part of the Global Service Desk.
- Desktop, server and application 1st & 2nd level support
- Application maintenance and support
- Provide first class Incident, Problem Management and Request Fulfilment
- Assist with Disaster Recovery planning and testing
- Risk and Controls management
- IT inventory management
- Security Administration
- To write, update and contribute towards group standards and documentation, including regulatory reporting in Japan
- Perform periodic checks as required
- Adherence to group standards
- Desktop/Server trouble shooting /repair skills (hardware and software)
- Cisco call manager/IPT
- Blackberry Dynamics
- Microsoft Office & other shrink wrapped applications
- Windows OS (7/10)
- LAN Technologies and topologies
- Active Directory
- Business level Japanese and English
Excellent salary, benefits and career advancement opportunities.