IT Solution Manager
Coordinating with APAC IT team.
Vendor management, good work-life balance.
Our client is one of the largest fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) companies in the world with its headquarter located in Western Europe. Their products are sold all over the world, making it one of the leading companies in the market. With their long history of operation and high quality products, they have been continuously growing their revenue and workforce on a global scale.
- Coordinating with the APAC team (Hong Kong, Macau, South Korea etc.) over the global project.
- Internal helpdesk
- Responsible for monthly closing and reporting for the tech package.
- SAP product related project management / business analyst experience.
- Internal helpdesk experience is a plus (not mandatory)
- Great problem solving skills and be able to finish the work independently at the same time a good team player.
- Excellent English/Japanese written and verbal communication skills.
Salary 6-10 million based on experience & knowledge
International working environment & good work-life balance
Interaction with all end-users and global IT community