IT Solution Delivery Lead / Project Manager
Global Pharmaceutical Company
Very good career progression
Global Pharmaceutical company with very strong pipeline and huge investment on R&D.
The client has more than 3000 employees in Japan.
- Insure implementation of quality solution that meets the needs of the business following software development life cycle.
- Appropriate represent business needs in the different IT forums and manage vendor resources for optimal and quality delivery
- Leverage technologies and establish new IT capabilities to support the business transformation agenda for the assigned areas.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously; proactively resolve roadblocks to achieve timely delivery of agreed scope
- Participate in the continuous development, proactive improvement, verification, and enforcement of policies, procedures, standards, and guidelines to ensure efficient and effective operational IT PMO practices
- Assist in monitoring and controlling Program level cost/resource management including resource planning, and estimation.
- 3+ years' experience leading projects as a Solution Delivery Lead / Project Manager OR 5+ years' hands-on experience on end to end system development or implementation projects as System Engineer or developer
- Experience with cloud-based technologies like AWS/AZURE, Heroku or Salesforce, C#/Node.js
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- Fluent speaker in Japanese and Business English
- Great career progression
- Very good working environment
- Good incentives