- Technical Expert & Architect, Project Management
- Exciting business critical projects
About Our Client
One of the leading international financial firms.
You will be the technical expert and solution architect in Japan.
- Drive technical initiatives including outlining IT frameworks and guidelines for Japan
- Provide guidance to technical teams to building innovative, seamless and efficient business critical systems based on best practices.
- Collaborate with global Technical architects and various IT teams to ensure success in building and delivering solution for Japan
- Ensure codes comply with security policies and guidelines
- Communicate with all levels of stakeholders
The Successful Applicant
- Proven experience of IT Software/Solution Architect, preferably in the financial industry
- Experience building and delivering complex and scalable solutions
- Strong technical background
- Knowledge of software development tools and methodologies
- Good communication and presentation skills. Business level Japanese language is preferred
What's on Offer
- Be rewarded with highly competitive salary package
- Drive high profile business critical projects for Japan
- International and dynamic team environment