IT Service Management Specialist
US-based company with great Career Path
Open to potential junior candidates due to succession planning
About Our Client
【About the Company】
Your company engages in the provision of financial protection services. The company offers life insurance, death benefits, cancer insurance, medical insurances, as well as other products. Your company has been modernizing its services with IT.
They are committed to growing with people who truly share their values of "Creating Life". They want to grow together with people who truly share their values and want to take on the challenge of making them a reality. To achieve this, employees must quickly identify the needs of society and take action on their own. New challenges are accompanied by difficulties. We believe that people who can think and act with sincerity in the face of such challenges will support the company's sustainable growth and help to create a society in which people can lead fulfilling lives.
You will be responsible to provide IT service management through change, incident and problem management.
-You will be in charge of receive incidents, follow up on failure responses, and create incident reports.
- Create measures to prevent recurrence and reporting progress management of problem issues.
- Change acceptance, risk assessment, and implementation management.
- Analyze and prepare change management and problem management reports.
The Successful Applicant
[What Do You Need To Succeed? ]
* 5+ years' management experience operating servers (more than 50 units), mainframes, and Data Center.
* Basic knowledge operating Windows and UNIX systems.
Experience and Qualifications Desired
* Qualification related to ITIL
* Language Skills: Fluent Japanese and Basic English (Be able to communicate through e-mail)
What's on Offer
【What Makes this Role Attractive?】
- You will be able to improve your interpersonal skills (communication, leadership, etc.
- Great Career Path. Open to potential junior candidates due to succession planning.
- Make use of your English skills. US-based Company