IT Service Desk / Desktop Support for Global Insurance Company
Join a well Established, International and Successful Insurance Firm
Fantastic Work / Life Balance
This is a huge International company which provides insurance for smart-phones, tablets and consumer electronics which is located in over 10 countries with over 16,000 employees.
- Provide Level 1 desktop platform support in a mixed environment. (Windows 7 / 10 / MAC)
- Provide technical support for Outlook Exchange, Microsoft Office and mobile devices. (Android/iOS)
- Provide support for network connectivity and network infrastructure services - LAN, WiFi, DNS, DHCP, VPN.
- Active Directory accounts, permission, single sign on, ERP.
- Maintain IT (HW/SW) inventory, asset management.
- Provide incident support and user communication mail
- Communicate with off-shore team in English by phone/email/chat.
- Excellent analysis and problem solving skills as customer facing first line of support for operational applications and end user compute technology.
- Ability to quickly and accurately understand and organise complicated problems, and communication skills to have both business users and overseas IT team members correctly understand the issues at hand in both English and Japanese.
- Judgement and ability to prioritise correctly and act quickly (including escalations) based on consequences such as effect on business, by organising and analysing complicated problems rapidly and accurately
- Ability to work over time or off hours when needed.
- Occasional need to travel within or outside Japan
- Fluent in Japanese and have good English communication skills (Including reading and writing)
- 3+ years of help-desk/desktop support
- Good Experience with Windows OS, MS Office, Exchange, mobile, networking principles (Vlan, routing, network protocols, WiFi, DHCP, DNS, VPN).
- Experience of OS image deployment.
- Excellent organisational skills, ability to prioritise and make repetitive tasks efficient.
- Experience in a professional services environment.
- Previous networking, server, storage and/or systems administration experience.
- Be part of a Fast growing, multi-cultural, international team
- Full-time employment and social benefits + full transportation coverage.
- To work in multi-cultural environment.
- A great work-life balance thanks to the low overtime work that is required by the company.
- Earn between 4,000,000 yen and 6,000,000 yen Per Year